The Foundation was established in memory of Sean Kimerling, the Emmy Award-winning anchor of WB 11 sports and pre-game announcer for the Mets. Sean died from testicular cancer on September 9, 2003. He was only 37.SKTCF Mission StatementRaising Awareness of testicular cancer and the importance of early diagnosis and treatment. Providing Answers, and promoting Action in the fight against testicular cancer.SKTCF Vision StatementSKTCF is the premier organization focused on the importance of testicular cancer awareness, early diagnosis, and treatment. The foundation has successfully positioned itself as the primary resource and destination for TC awareness information, and as a vital resource in the fight against TC.
The foundation seeks an environment:
- Where conversations about TC are open and without embarrassment or stigmatization;
- Where health providers routinely perform testicular exams;
- Where information is easily accessible to everyone;
- Where diagnosis and treatment are addressed when the disease is in its earliest stages;
- Where those impacted by TC are equipped for success;
- Where opportunities to join the fight against TC are abundant;
- Where no man needs to die from this disease.
The Sean Kimerling Testicular Cancer Foundation is duly registered in the State of New York.
A copy of the latest filings may be obtained from: The Office of the Attorney General, Charities Bureau, 120 Broadway, New York, NY 10271.
Contributions are tax-deductible under the 501(c) (3) tax-exempt statute, to the extent of the law.
View and download our brochure.Click here
The Sean Kimerling Testicular Cancer Foundation is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization located in New York City.
For more information or to make a donation, please contact us at:
Sean Kimerling Testicular Cancer Foundation
150 Broadway #1105
New York , NY 10038
Phone:212-986-0892 ext. 104