We very ballsy in our vision
The Foundation was established in memory of Sean Kimerling, the Emmy Award-winning anchor of WB 11 sports and pre-game announcer for the Mets. Sean died from testicular cancer on September 9, 2003. He was only 37.
Our mission is to raising awareness of testicular cancer and the importance of early diagnosis and treatment. We work to provide answers and promoting action in the fight against testicular cancer.
SKTCF is the premier organization focused on the importance of testicular cancer awareness, early diagnosis, and treatment. The foundation has successfully positioned itself as the primary resource and destination for TC awareness information, and as a vital resource in the fight against TC
The foundation seeks an environment:
- Where conversations about TC are open and without embarrassment or stigmatization;
- Where health providers routinely perform testicular exams;
- Where information is easily accessible to everyone;
- Where diagnosis and treatment are addressed when the disease is in its earliest stages;
- Where those impacted by TC are equipped for success;
- Where opportunities to join the fight against TC are abundant;
- Where no man needs to die from this disease.